EQUIPMENT AND LUGGAGE
Please take note that the Peru Rail has imposed luggage limitation on the train to Aguas Calientes.
(See following Peru Rail Transport Conditions).
It is important that you bring only necessary clothing and accessories for your visit to the citadel.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BRING:
– Comfortable clothes for walking, a light jacket and rain gear.
– Walking or trekking shoes.
– Sun block, sun hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent and lip balm.
– Electricity voltage is 220v – Some converters are available at the hotel but it will be better to have your own converter.
– Contact lenses solution and an extra set of contact lenses (if required.)
– Extra batteries or chargers for your camera & video equipment
Peru Rail Luggage Transport allowance. Please be advised of the maximum hand-carried allowance of only 5 kilos/11 lbs. and measuring not more than 62 inches/157 cm (height, length & width) per passenger. Your heavier and bigger baggage may be transported in another train at an extra cost (US$1.80/kilo, one way, maximum 10 kilos) or may be left for storage at Peru Rail’s Luggage Storage only in Ollantaytambo Train Station at US$5.00/day.